Donate

Each year, the federal government allocates only 4% of their annual cancer research budget to childhood cancer. The other 96% goes toward adult cancer research and administration. Therefore, it is up to us to take on the task of raising funds to help researchers find safe drugs for our children, and ultimately, a cure for childhood cancer!

With your donation, the Torie Costa Foundation will be able to help organizations, such as St. Jude, ¬†CureSearch and St. Baldrick’s, fund measurable, targeted and innovative research for childhood cancer in hopes of finding a cure.¬†Every donation, no matter how small or large, puts us one more step toward that goal!

Torie thanks you for your donation!





We are 501(c)(3) non profit organization, so your donation is tax deductible!

Consider giving up your coffee today and make a $4 donation to the Torie Costa Foundation. A $4 donation proves that you feel that our children are worth more than the 4% of the total cancer research budget from our Government.

In 3 days, Americans will spend more on coffee, than what the government spends all year on Pediatric Cancer research.

Consider making a donation instead of buying coffee!





Torie Thanks You!